Jack Minish, a Tangible Personal Property Appraiser, has successfully completed a required 15-hour course and examination on the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), the Congressionally recognized set of appraisal standards promulgated by The Appraisal Foundation. Certification in September 2007, effective through September 2020. My Credentials
Licenses, Certificates, Memberships and Accolades
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) required 15 hour course and examination completed September 2007 (effective through 2020). Sanctioned by the Federal Government and Certificate issued by the Appraisers Association of America.
- Licensed in Lee County and doing business as Jack Minish Estate Appraisals since 1992. Compiled over a thousand appraisals for the Courts, Attorneys, Real Estate Agencies, the Guardian program of the State of Florida administered through Lee, Charlotte, Collier, and Hendry Counties, and bereaved families.
- Licensed in Lee County and doing business as Jack Minish Estate Sales & Appraisals since 1992.
- Licensed in the State of Florida and doing business as Jack Minish Estate Sales (Appraisals) since 1992, Certificate Number: 46-8012757077-2
- Federal Tax ID #65-1003481
- Associate member Appraisers Association of America.
- Sanibel Historical Village Museum – Insurance Appraisal for the entire interior contents, finalized July 2002, updated September 2003 and September 2005.
- Produced and Hosted NBC 2’s and Abc 7’s “Trash or Treasure” weekly guest commentator from June 2000 – April 2016
Guest Appraiser Services at the Following Appraisal Venues
- Master Planned Communities, Investors, Security, Trust “Collectible Road Shows” 2105-Present
- Home and Garden Expo Event, “Trash or Treasure” appraisals, September 2004, January 2005, September 2005, September 2006, January 2007, March 2007, September 2007 and January 2008.
- Lee County Library Systems “Trash or Treasure” appraisals, October & November 2004, August 2007.
- Keynote Appraiser at the Macon Co. Historical Society Antique Appraisal Fair 2001, 2002 and 2003 located in Highland/Franklin, NC.
- Cape Coral Parks & Recreations Antiques Expo 2001, 2002 and 2003.
- Edison Pageant of Lights “Road Show” 2002
- Decorative Artists of SW Florida Antiques Appraisal Fair 2002
- Lee Memorial Health Parks Senior Center Appraisal Fairs 2001 and 2002
- Marriott Caloosa Harbor Senior Appraisal Fair 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2013, 2018
- Lee Co. Antiques for Aids Roadshow 2001
- Ft. Myers Literacy Council Antique Road Show 2000 and 2001
- Approximately $15,000 in reference materials profiling Art, Antiques, Collectibles
- Conducted over 1200 Estate Sales and an thousands appraisals in the past 25 years in Lee & surrounding counties, in Florida (including Palm Beach Co.) and in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Atlanta Lakewood Antiques Market monthly business trip selling antiques & collectibles Jan.1992-Oct.2001
- Piccadilly Antique Shows, West Palm Beach, FL selling antiques and collectibles Select shows in 2001 and 2002.
- Renninger’s Extravaganzas at Mt. Dora, Fl. selling antiques and collectibles. Nov., Jan. and Feb.1992 – 1996
- Associate in “Old Glory Antiques Shop” of Auburn, Kentucky from 1981 – 1998, Owned by Jack and Patricia Minish, Sr.
- Western Kentucky University
- Nine hours toward a Masters Degree in Sociology
- Western Kentucky University Bachelor of Arts Degrees in Mass Communications (TV)
- Sociology Minor: Business Administration
- Lindsey Wilson Jr. College
- Associates in Arts: English
- Minor: Business Administration